Manson's Thoughts

Collection of poems/verses/ideologies written over the years.

If you like what you read, please comment on it.

For pieces of writing that are missing titles:
if you like the verse, feel free to come up with a title for it.

Pursuing of Happiness

Learn from my past, and not make the same mistakes again...

Who'd have thought that two years since, is when I will find a person that I am willing to make sure that I do not forget the lessons I learned in the past for.

Funny that the suddenness, the distance, the timing, the hesitation, are all mixed in together and happening at once. Perhaps this is fate's way of testing the resolve of my promises.

Being someone who tends to overthink wayyy too much for my own good, it would be a lie to say there are no doubts or worries in my mind. But taking a step back, what's the worse that can happen? Really, there are only two negative outcomes:
a. Fail without trying, and
b. Fail having tried.
...I'd kick myself again if I ever lazy-a55 myself to do the former. (Thx ex-Seattle buddy for reminding me that!)

On another note, so I guess that after two years, it seemed that I was on to something when I thought that happiness really depends on two people, and that one person can never really bridge the distance of two people. Regardless of how much one person can try to put in, it can only go so far.

I cannot foresee the future, but I do not want to see again the results of the past, I really cannot afford to make the same mistakes as I had in the past because I do want my present to continue on...

As I told an old friend a couple days ago, chances like this don't come by often. When it comes, I can't hesitate anymore like in the past. We are not young anymore that we can afford to just let opportunities of this importance slip by...

Wouldn't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home