Manson's Thoughts

Collection of poems/verses/ideologies written over the years.

If you like what you read, please comment on it.

For pieces of writing that are missing titles:
if you like the verse, feel free to come up with a title for it.

Bleach Movie Ending Theme Song

*I want you to love me, but I don't think you will"
I wander around as I repeat this to myself
It's the only answer I have, even if I'm scared of getting hurt
I'll say "I love you' to the one I love.

Do you love me or not?
I don't care what the answer is, just let me know
No matter how badly I desire to be with you,
there're many unchangeable things in the world,
and my love for you can't be stopped by anyone.

As 1000 nights pass, I long to tell you...
I have to let you know.
*I want you to love me, but I don't think you will'
I wander around as I repeat this to myself
It's the only answer I have even if I'm scared of getting hurt
I'll say "I love you' to the one I love

Putting these feelings into words is so scary, but I'll say 'I love you' to the one I love'

The happiness we chance upon in our lives can't be expressed in words
That's why we can only smile.
.....
.....
.....

As I looked at the road I'd traveled and the path ahead, my eyes were filled with cowardice.
I wanted to look into your eyes, but was afraid I wouldn't be honest
I didn't want to know that you didn't love me
and live the rest of my days all alone
That day, I kept on loving you without getting hurt.

Repeat*

Even if my feelings aren't returned, I can say "I love you" to the one I love
And that's the most beautiful thing in the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home