Manson's Thoughts

Collection of poems/verses/ideologies written over the years.

If you like what you read, please comment on it.

For pieces of writing that are missing titles:
if you like the verse, feel free to come up with a title for it.

Post XIII - 2002 July - Summer before Waterloo

As we go on to a new chapter in our lives, things left unsaid and feelings left unfelt continue to go on unnoticed. Pray't will not matter much though, for longingly I await the day when the stranger in my dreams will appear in reality, and endlessly will I endure fortune's fate to become the fabled noble;

for that day..
my heart will soar and my dreams will come true... but till then, can the heart really endure the grief that it has endured, the pain it has hid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home